Monday, April 11, 2016

UnExpected by TC Matson

 


 Title: UnExpected
Series: The Fighter Series #2
By: T.C. Matson
Publication Date: April 11, 2016
Cover Designer: Mayhem Cover Creations
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Paige Turns out he was everything I ever wanted—charming, loving, and super sexy. But I knew being with Levi, the gorgeous MMA fighter every woman wanted, was going to be difficult. Especially since he’s so far away training a beautiful up-and-coming female fighter, teaching the very thing he thrives on. I just didn’t realize how damaging and strenuous this would be to our relationship. With so many twists and turns, unfortunately, we both got blindsided by the unexpected. Levi I’m everything she wants and surprisingly, she was everything I needed. Quickly she became my very existence—my heartbeat. Everything around me faded as she became clear in view. And just because I’m affectionate toward her doesn’t mean I’ve changed. Don’t confuse my being in love with weakness. I’m still pretty damn perfect. I knew distance was going to be hard, but hell, this is agonizing.
Amazon UK - http://goo.gl/5m3AsE
TC Matson loves to let her characters voices be heard. With a head full of stories, she puts her keyboard through a beating daily. Regularly, she visits the solidity of her writing cave, whether it be on the couch, at her desk, or in the corner hiding from her five-year-old. She’s an avid reader and is known to devour books within hours. As a romance junkie, Matson sets her sights to try to find stories that are relatable and real. She’s not a fan of vampires, fairies, or any other out of this world fiction. And understanding that love isn’t always instant and full of flowers…her writing mirrors it. She isn’t afraid to push the envelope and touch the bases of uncomfortable situations. Matson resides in the peaceful Piedmont area of North Carolina, where she stays hopped up on caffeine and chasing children. She has a relatively normal life managing her home, or as she calls it, her loony bin. Chaos is indefinite and a sense of humor is absolutely a must.

Social Media Links
Website - www.tcmatson.com  
Twitter - @TC_Matson 
 Instagram - http://bit.ly/1LHLvpR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment