Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Shadow of Hope by Courtney Shockey




The Shadow of Hope
by Courtney Shockey
Series: Selene's Pass Trilogy, Book Two
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Designer: Cover Me, Darling
Release Date: April 16, 2016



The lone survivor of her family, Kayla Night yearns for companionship and a sense of belonging. She roams from town to town, looking to fill the void. When she unexpectedly finds the perfect place in Selene's Pass, she settles into a comfortable routine.

That is, until Adam Sharp knocks her off her feet. Literally.

This captivating man helps Kayla open her eyes to a new way of life. Slowly, happiness and hope flourish within her once more.

Little did Kayla know that she had already caught the eye of another man who wanted her all to himself. A man with more than pure intentions.

As strange events unfold, their paths will cross in unlikely ways. Fate will twist everything around, leaving them exposed and hopeless. But hope was never meant to be in this story. Just its shadow.







Book One: The Cover of Love


Hey there! I'm Courtney Shockey. I'm a writer with a twisted mind and an avid coffee drinker. I'm married with two children and janitor for three (and counting) fur babies. I'm a Walking Dead fan, but hate zombie movies. They're terrifying. Living on the outskirts of Houston, I work in the industrial field 40+ hours a week. Writing is done on my free time and keeps me sane! (If you read my stories, you'll know that's how I get my crazy out...)







2 comments: