Sunday, November 1, 2015

••*´¨`*•.☆FALL INTO DARKNESS ☆.•*´¨`*•• Countdown Continues


••*´¨`*•.☆FALL INTO DARKNESS .•*´¨`*••

 Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1SamgRC

**Excerpt**
“Look, here’s the deal. I’m pretty certain the Seven want me to have sex with you. It’s the only logical explanation I have for them sticking me here.”
Ashley coughed. “Excuse me?”
He faced her, his hands shoved into his pockets. “When an angel has sex with a human, we produce only female babies. Our daughters are marked as an angel’s mate. If they are later chosen by an angel, they become an eternal mate and will only bear male heirs. Another generation of archangels.”
“Wait. So you mean to tell me they want you to have sex with me and leave me pregnant?” She curled her hands into fists. She wanted to punch something, starting with him.
“You needn’t worry. I have no intention of sleeping with you.” He reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head.
She relaxed her hands. “Damn right you won’t be.” Then why would the prospect that he didn’t want her suddenly hurt? Was she not pretty enough?

 Pre-order price $1.99












No comments:

Post a Comment