Monday, January 18, 2016

UNLEASHED VOLUME 2 RELEASES

Unleashed Vol. 2 RD Banner  
  Unleashed Volume 2 Cover

 Enjoy the heat as the bargain begins, and finally discover what went down between Declan and Kara during those long, hot summer nights six years ago on the ranch. Declan I finally had her, the woman I’d craved for years. Under my control, within my power for one week. She was a born sub, she just didn’t know it yet. She needed her dom to train her, teach her how much she needed to serve. I had one whole week to unleash the pleasure bound up within her, the passion only I could set free. I was a dark, tortured beast. I knew she was too good for me, for this. But just because you knew better didn’t mean you’d change your ways. I’d had years to cultivate dark fantasies and I planned to execute them all. I’d bind this princess, blindfold her, torment her with wave after wave of shuddering ecstasy. And I’d make her beg for it. Kara I couldn’t believe I’d said yes. One week of no-holds-barred sex, agreeing to serve a wealthy, powerful, alpha, dominant man? That kind of thing only happened in books. I didn’t do things like that. I was a good girl, the ice princess famous for shutting men down. Only I had said yes. Declan was about to begin my training. And I wanted it so badly. Now I just had to make sure I didn’t lose my heart to him. Again. Because six years ago, that summer I was 18, I’d fallen for him so hard. I was still picking up the shattered bits of my heart from where he’d smashed it on the rocks. I had to be insane to agree to this. The stakes were too high. But I couldn’t say no. NOTE: Unleashed is a four-volume story launching the Beg for It series about the hot, alpha males in Declan's family and the battles they wage with the strong, sexy women who make them finally meet
 their match

  goodreads link amazon link  

  Unleashed Vol 2 Teaser 2  

  Excerpt  
 My heart just about beat out of my chest as I made my way in the darkness down to his cabin. Daddy was out tonight playing poker with some neighbors. The light was on in Declan’s cabin. His truck was still parked there outside. Would we finally have a moment alone, just the two of us? I heard the moaning a few feet away from his front door. It was a woman and she was really enjoying herself. “Oh yeah!” she yelled, breathy. I didn’t hear anything after that. Maybe he was watching TV? I noticed that the door was ajar. I guessed that was why I could hear things so loud and clear. I inched toward the doorway, the light peeking through. Should I knock? Without thinking, I put my hand to the door and pushed. It opened slowly, silently, and I saw what was making all that noise. Declan sat on the couch, shirtless as I’d imagined. He didn’t have his pants on either. He had his eyes closed, his head tilted back as a woman kneeled between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. “That’s it.” He groaned in pleasure, bringing a hand to the back of her head. She made a deep purring noise, running her hands up and down his thighs as she sucked. “Mmm.” She enjoyed herself as she took him in deep. I stood, frozen to the spot, banana bread in one hand, thermos of lemonade tucked under my arm. My jaw must have dropped to the floor. But I didn’t move. Eyes closed, Declan leaned back with his throat stretched out and a dusting of stubble across his strong jaw. His shoulders were so broad, so defined, his chest a pure wall of muscle. He looked like raw, potent power with his thick thighs spread. A groan came out of his throat. He cupped the back of the other girl’s head and pushed her down on his hard cock. All male domination, in a deep, throaty voice he told her, “Suck it.” The girl moaned, loving every second of it. A shudder traveled up through my body. My core tightened and heat pooled deep within, my pussy starting to throb. I’d never seen anything so dirty, so erotic. Hand on her head, so controlling, he said, “Yes, like that.” I knew I should turn and run but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move a muscle. I could see his pulse throbbing in his neck, could see his outstretched hand fisting in the couch pillow. His thighs corded with muscle, tense. Her head bobbed up and down, working for him. I bit my lip and looked up. He was looking straight at me. Frozen, caught, I couldn’t move. His eyes devoured me, scorching me with an intensity I’d never seen before.  

    Other Books by this Author   Unleashed Volume 1 Cover   amazon link   Off-reveal-5   amazon link

  About Callie Harper  
Callie Harper writes contemporary romances so hot they may melt your ebook. You’ve been warned.
She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise. She is the author of OFF LIMITS to be released 12/15 and the BEG FOR IT series which will start being released in January 2016.
She lives in the gorgeous Bay Area with her family.
Connect with Callie at:
Twitter: @CallieHarperBks
GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/callieharper

No comments:

Post a Comment