Thursday, December 18, 2014

In The Shadows

 I received an ARC copy to review. I ended up buying it because I liked it so much... Its about two teenage twins sisters and two teenage boys from the same family. The mothers are sisters..There is demons,magic,and even a vampire that are also involved in the story.This book has two stories that connect together in the end. I am not revealing anymore because I don't want to give the ending away. Don't want to spoil it for those of you who want to read it.

1 comment:

  1. It is the first time that I visit your blog and I am impressed with the quality of your blog. I am from WDA Publishing and was wondering if you will be interested to blog and review for us.
    You can sign up here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lv32l4p8ldIZ0Zt3BBWNcSIPENKaaaQh3jq_32z1-bg/viewform
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete